Hammer cage Alu IAAF
art nr 5121467NS
One of the worlds safest hammer cages. It is simple and fast to change opening for right or left hand throwers. Fulfills all international and national requirements. IAAF certified nr E-00-0238
- height 8 m, gate height 10.5 m
- WITH ANCHORS, pillars screwed to anchors embedded in concrete
- independent aluminium pillars, fast and safe cage installation
- INCLUDING NET, tightening system based on steel wires and hooks, durable and elastic net with proper absorption of impact energy
- very easy to assemble and dismount, simple operation
- high reliability
- anchors without spaces for accumulating water, equipped with hinges for connecting pillars and putting them in the upright position
- corrosion proof
- possible of covering anchors with synthetic surface
- light aluminium construction easy to install without cranes
- high reliability and easy operating.
Hammer cage Steel IAAF
art nr 5121467M
Same as Hammer cage Alu IAAF, but with steel construction. Certified by IAAF no E-00-0238
art nr 6161000
Simple training cage with opportunity to assemble everywhere. It’s fast and simple to assemble or dissemble and move the cage.
Throwing cage indoors
art nr 5121475
Indoor throwing cage. Made of strong aluminum. Net and canvas included (7990202).
Winch for indoor cage
art nr 5121479
Winch for our indoor throwing cage. Helps you to easy raise and lower the net on the indoor throwing cage.
Net for throwing sector
art nr 7970002
Marks boundary of throwing sector. 70m long and 50 cm high. 35 netholders included.